How to Be Your Best Quotes

How to Be Your Best quotes employ Optimal Thinking, the language of our best self. Optimal Thinking empowers us to be our best, and gives us the best chance of achieving everything we want.

Here are some inspirational quotes to give you some extra motivation on your journey toward a life filled with achievement, success, and happiness:


" Dear Past, Thank you for the lessons. 
Dear future, I'm Ready! "


" Dear me, I'll make you proud one day "


"IF YOU CAN'T WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FOR STUDYING.
 HOW WILL YOU WAKE UP TO SAVE A LIFE? "


"5 am of workout is always better than 2 am of conversations"


"DON'T FORGET THE LIFESTYLE YOU HAVE PROMISED TO YOURSELF "


 " One day this 5 am's will make you a legend! "


"A YEAR LATER I WANT TO LOOK BACK AND SAY YES, I WORKED HARD, I DID EVERY POSSIBLE THING I COULD HAVE DONE AND I AM WHERE I DESERVE TO BE "


"Always keep on trying... 
You never knew if the next try  
is the one which works "


"Shut up! I said to me, when my mind said, it's so difficult."


" 5:00 AM: THE HOUR WHEN LEGENDS ARE EITHER WAKING UP OR GOING TO BED "


"If you won't work for your dreams then you'll work for people who is working on their dreams, Remember that "


"  SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR GOOD NEWS TO YOURSELF,
EVERYBODY IS NOT GENUINELY HAPPY FOR YOU "


"MAKE YOUR PARENTS PROUD. 
YOUR ENEMIES JEALOUS AND YOURSELF HAPPY "


"6 MONTHS OF FOCUS AND HARD WORK CAN PUT YOU 5 YEARS AHEAD IN LIFE"


" DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF CONSISTENCY AND DESIRE "


 "IF YOUR LIFE JUST GOT HARDER IT MEANS THAT YOU LEVELED UP "


I CAN'T AFFORD TO HATE ANYONE, I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME "


 " 2 RULES: NEVER REVEAL EVERYTHING YOU KNOW "


" PRACTICE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER WON, PERFORM LIKE YOU'VE NEVER LOST "


" Your Results are mirror image of your Struggles "


" THE SECRET OF YOUR FUTURE IS HIDDEN IN YOUR DAILY ROUTINE "


" WORK HARD QUIETLY, SET AN ALARM, WAKE UP EARLY, MAKE SOME COFFEE 
AND START STUDYING FOR YOUR FUTURE "


"STUDY HARD AND WORK HARD. CAUSE ALL THE LATE NIGHTS AND EARLY MORNINGS WILL PAY OFF "


"THEY TOLD ME I COULDN'T. THAT'S WHY DID "


" Don't make your Future Self Cry "


Post a Comment

0 Comments